Two Hands: Korean Corn Dogs

By: Alexandrea Kurtz

Two Hands Korean Corn Dogs quietly stands out amidst the hustle and bustle of Troy’s food scene. It is by Somerset Mall and has a modest exterior and a pretty simple menu, it may not grab your attention at first glance. However, a closer look reveals a hidden gem that’s worth discovering.

Korean-style corn dogs are savory delights that feature a hot dog or cheese stick coated in a crispy batter and rolled in various toppings like breadcrumbs or potato flakes. It gives a satisfying crunch and cheese pull with each and every bite and it’s comfort food with a twist, appealing to those seeking a familiar yet slightly adventurous snack. 

What sets Two Hands apart is its commitment to customer service. The staff are friendly and attentive, ensuring a fun and enjoyable dining experience for customers. Whether you’re a regular or a first-time visitor, you can expect prompt service and a kind welcome. The menu has many different options and it’s clear that quality and quantity are equally important. Each corn dog is $3.99-5.49 depending on what you get. The cheapest option, the American classic dog is $3.99, while the most expensive option, the potato dog, is $5.49.

Fresh ingredients are used to craft each corn dog, resulting in a flavorful and satisfying snack. The focus on quality ensures that every item on the menu is well-executed. For those looking for a quick bite or a casual meal, Two Hands offers a convenient and affordable option. The simple yet satisfying foods they offer make it an ideal spot for a solo lunch or a quick snack with friends. It is a reliable option for those craving a tasty treat on the go. 

The location has over 240 reviews on Yelp with an overall 4 star rating. Ashley, with a rating of four stars, says “So happy to have been able to try Korean corn dogs finally! These were tasty and had interesting flavors. We got only cheese in all of them. They were a little bready but still yummy. I’d recommend trying for sure! They have self-service check out screens to order from which was efficient.”

Another happy customer, Ann Wright, with a five-star rating, says “If you would like an unusual, yummy meal – try this place. I love the contrasting flavors. Not overdone but simply delicious!”

Tara Mann, with another five-star rating, says “It was delicious!! No line, the food came out quick, and I was not disappointed at all! If you’re ever in the area definitely check it out and definitely try the potato dog! It was my favorite!”

Two Hands has a loyal following and regular customers who appreciate the consistency and reliability of the food, making it a go-to spot for them and their cravings. I have been numerous times with friends and family and most of them have liked it a lot. My favorite corn dogs to get are the original with sugar, mustard, and ketchup and the potato dog with the signature Two Hands sauce which I don’t really like and usually get taken off, and it comes topped with Hot Cheeto dust.

In conclusion, Two Hands Korean Corn Dogs offers a straightforward yet satisfying dining experience. With its focus on quality ingredients and attentive service, it provides a reliable option for those seeking a tasty snack or quick meal. Two Hands has carved out its niche as a hidden gem worth exploring in Troy, Michigan.

2 replies to Two Hands: Korean Corn Dogs

1. This was a very cool article to read. I loved reading about a food I’d never heard of. Your voice in this article made it fun to read. I really liked how you showed us the yelp reviews an even a customer.

2. I like how you deeply describe the flavors and emphasize their affordable prices. This article is definitely influential and you explain what a Korean corn dog is amazingly.