Mango Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie

By: Ella Atkinson

Do you want to learn how to make an energizing tropical drink after a long workout or hot day? Today I will be showing you how I make my favorite Mango Strawberry Banana protein smoothie!

If you know me, you know that my favorite summer drink is a cold smoothie, and take it from me, this one’s the best!

This simple recipe will only take a few minutes, leaving behind no mess that allows you to enjoy your energizing smoothie without having to clean.

This healthy, tropical smoothie is ideal for a hot summer day.

If you are looking for a simple recipe that allows you to swap Mountain Dew for a refreshing drink that offers you 20 grams of protein, this is the recipe for you!

Now let’s learn how to make it! 

Is this smoothie really good?

After making this smoothie, I interviewed both my mom and my dad to see what they thought about my refreshing treat.

Mom- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My mom really liked this smoothie! She usually doesn’t drink smoothies that have protein or banana in them but she said that this recipe allowed the ingredients to blend together perfectly! My mom also liked how balanced the fruit is throughout the smoothie, she said she would definitely have this smoothie again!

Dad- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My dad’s favorite part of this smoothie was how tropical it tasted! My dad loved the fruit that I picked and he said it would be the perfect drink when he’s outside on a summer day! He’s very picky with his protein drinks and he said this one wasn’t too overpowering and it did not have an aftertaste!

My ratings- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I was a little nervous at first that my smoothie would turn out a little melted or protein overpowering but as a smoothie lover, I can promise that this recipe did not disappoint! I drank the whole thing in twenty minutes and I am definitely going to make it again!!

Now that you know that we all love this tropical smoothie, let’s prep our ingredients!

Ingredients

1. Strawberries- 1 cup
  2. Banana- 1
  3. Mango Cubes- 1 cup
  4. Milk- 1 cup
  5. Greek Yogurt- 1/4 cup
  6. Vanilla Protein Powder- 1/3 cup
  7. Ice Cubes- 1/2 cup

This smoothie will give you 20 grams of protein!!

This recipe makes two smoothies to serve both you and a friend! I am only making one smoothie so I cut this recipe in half.

If you only want one smoothie here are the measurements!

Ingredients for 1/2 Serving

1. Strawberries- 1/2 cup
  2. Banana- 1/2
  3. Mango cubes- 1/2 cup
  4. Milk- 1/2 cup
  5. Greek Yogurt- 1/8 cup
  6. Vanilla Protein Powder- 1/6 cup
  7. Ice Cubes- 1/4 cup

Instructions

Total Time: 5 minutes

1. Blend. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender, and blend until smooth and all fruit is mixed. Add ice if needed.
  2. Serve. Pour into a glass and enjoy!

Final Thoughts

This recipe was the easiest smoothie recipe I’ve ever followed and it tasted great! I felt energized, refreshed, and healthy after I had this smoothie and you can too!

I really liked how little ingredients were needed because we already had most of them at home!

My parents loved how little cleanup this recipe takes and it is the perfect choice for a quick drink.

I will definitely be making this smoothie again in the summer! I hope you try this tropical refresher!!

5 replies to Mango Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie

1. I liked your intro to this article. It really dragged me into reading this. The pictures made this smoothie look so good and I would try it.

2. This looks amazing!! The instructions were very clear and didn’t seem too complicated to make. I really liked the ratings you had as well. Overall, this was a very cute article and I can’t wait to make this.

3. I love the way you put star emojis for the ratings and I love the layout of the photos

4. I love this article! Your intro really drew me in to read more. I love that you gave the ingredients and pictures of the steps that you provided.

5. Not only does this drink sound good but you took a picture that helps it to look appetizing and draw readers in. Ingredients and instruuctiomnms are super clear and helpful which I love because not all websites do that.