Holidays at School

By Elle Miskell

Getting my make-up done in the morning is very relaxing for me, even though it does look quite a bit messy.

I enjoy the bus ride to school, I would rather drive, but on the bus, I get to just sit and listen to music and look at the sunrise

Sitting in school and listening to lectures but in Positive Psychology, the lectures are fun, exciting, and interesting. Sometimes they’re long sometimes they’re short.

We love watching “Elf” in class together for the week of Christmas in Positive Psychology

Its crazy how many tabs I keep open while I’m at school during the day, and I don’t exit out of them at the end of the day

For the holidays this week in Positive Psychology we’re making and giving Christmas Cards to teachers and staff in the building.

3rd hour we sit in the back room and work on our art because it’s art class, and then bring food to the back room when it’s time for lunch.

In 4th Hour its just a normal day reading The Handmaids tale, to catch up on my reading so I can stay caught up in the class.

Sitting in 5th hour doing my work while with my Dr Pepper, doing my stuff just chilling in class.

I sit in the art room again at the end of the day just chilling and listening to music in 6th hour while doing my work before we all go home