๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐Ž๐…: ๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ!

๐—•๐—ฌ: ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ!

Yo, whatโ€™s up Carlson, Itโ€™s Gelo, and today I’m going to be showing you guys a day in my life using song lyrics. Iโ€™m really into basketball and music. Those are my two favorite things in the world.

โ€œWAKE UP! IT’S THE FIRST OF THE MONTH.โ€ – Playboi Carti โ€œskyโ€

I start my day at 6 am to get ready for school. I usually sit for a little bit, let my brain wake up, and then proceed to my day.

โ€œMy chain, my pants, my pants with the chain.โ€ – A$AP Rocky โ€œPraise The Lordโ€

The first thing I do in the morning before I get in the shower is set out my outfit for the day. I really donโ€™t care what I wear to school. (because itโ€™s school) but I like to put together outfits that I think look good.

โ€œI BRUSH MY TEETH AND COUNT UP.โ€ – Playboi Carti โ€œskyโ€

After I shower and get dressed, I brush my teeth. Thereโ€™s not much that needs to be said. Just brushing my teeth.

โ€œNo more cold Decembers, lonely cold Decembers.โ€ – Rod Wave โ€œCold Decembersโ€

After I brush my teeth, I grab my stuff and head out for school. I waited at the bus stop with my brother and sister. (it was mad cold outside)

โ€œTop of the morninโ€™, Top of the morninโ€™, Top of the morninโ€™, Top of the morninโ€™, Top of the morninโ€™, Top of the morninโ€™, Top of the morninโ€™.โ€ – Baby Keem & Kendrick Lamar โ€œrange brothersโ€

When I get to school I go look in the mirror and get ready for my classes.

โ€œThis big, bad hood you said you from is looking mighty quiet.โ€ – Lil Yachty & Kodak Black โ€œHit Bout Itโ€

In class, I ALWAYS have my headphones on while I work. No matter what class. Music makes me focus on what I’m working on. (yes, I was bumping boyfriend by big time rush.)

โ€œI been really on some whole other stuff as of lately.โ€ – Lil Baby โ€œ350โ€

This year, I got really into making music for myself and not for other people, so in my free time I dabble in making music.

โ€œIm on the eastside with my main vibe and main thing.โ€

After school, I head back home. I do my homework and work on any music I need to finish. I love being at home. Except when itโ€™s cold. I hate the cold.

โ€œEAT IT UP, EAT IT UP, EAT IT UPโ€ฆโ€ – XXXTENTACION  โ€œEat It Upโ€

I usually donโ€™t eat but, I was hungry past the point of drinking some water, so I made a plate of nachos. Nachos is one of my favorite things to eat.

โ€œStill got some good nights memorized.โ€- Frank Ocean โ€œNightsโ€

I end my day off getting in the shower and going to sleep. My daily routine is kind of the same every day.

The message of my story is that music can help you anytime and anywhere. For every picture, I was able to find a song lyric to match. Music helps a lot of people focus on certain things and can change the way a personโ€™s day may go.