Hitting journey

This is me at age nine it my very first year playing softball not knowing what to do or how to stand right to hit the ball.

This is my second year of rec ball I was finally getting my stance down and learning how to hit the ball but still need work.

My 3rd year of rec ball I am now hitting the ball and getting on base but I need to still put in work because I am striking out more than I am hitting the ball.

T

This is my last year of rec ball before I head into to middle school and my hitting is just falling down and I am constantly just striking out and not wanting to play

Middle school ball I am on the team but im still not doing the best in the box im striking out and hitting about the same amount but still putting in work.

This is my first year of travel ball the pitches are coming in faster and im hitting thee ball just not thee best of hits.

The summer of my first year of travel I have got hitting lessons and finally got my stance down and feeling confident at the plate.

My second year of travel ball I am am hitting the ball more and more I even hit a few homeruns but im losing love for hitting.

My freshman year of school ball I made Jv and I gained my love for hitting back and was hitting the ball more than striking out.

Sophomore year of school ball and I have finally got everything down and am crushing the ball and am one of the biggest hitters on the team.

By:Avery McAuliffe, This is my journey going through learning how to crush the ball.