Day In The Life Of Zeus!

Morning/Early afternoon

Zeus wakes up around 7am and rides with me on the way to school. Having Zeus in the car really helps distract me from the stress and anxiety on the way to school. While everyone is at school he waits at the window sadly for them to come back home so he can have someone to play with.

Mid Afternoon

When I get home from school Zeus is very excited to see me. I take him outside to use the bathroom and play for 20 to 30 minutes to help get all of his built-up energy out. Playing outside with Zeus brings me a lot of joy because he is very fun to play with and he looks funny when we play with his toys.

Late Afternoon

Once Zeus comes back inside he waits by the back door for his treats. I love teaching Zeus new tricks like shaking or sitting. I feel accomplished when I teach Zeus how to do new tricks.    

Night Time

I spent the rest of the day doing some of his favorite things with him. I give him belly rubs, play with his toys, and lay in bed petting him while I relax and watch my favorite TV show.

Bed Time!

By the end of the day Zeus and I are both very tired and ready to sleep. After I finish getting ready for bed I lay down with Zeus and drift off to sleep.

By: Olivia Blanchard