A Day In The Life of Andria

Come see what happens in my day-to-day life from morning to night on a school day!

I don’t usually wake up in the library but this is my wake-up stretch! I never want to get up in the morning but I realize every day is not going to be like the day before so I get up and try again!

On my way to school, I usually play music to get myself ready for the long day ahead of me.

I walk into my first hour which is chemistry. This is a challenging class but I remember that I get to finish my hardest class out of the way first!

I walk into my second hour with a big smile on my face because there is never a dull moment in this class. Keeping up with my work and talking to my friends makes school enjoyable.

My third hour is my getaway. I get to take a break from school now that my college class is over. I usually go out with a few friends and go get food.

I run to my fourth hour every day to make it to class on time after coming back from getting food. After each lesson, we get work time for our assignment. My table does a lot of laughing.

Lunch finally comes around and I get to do what I love most, eat. During this time I find a way to eat, catch up on work, and talk to my friends.

My fifth hour consists of a lot of hard work that I usually put off the day before it’s due. Having a comfortable place to sit makes blogging more enjoyable.

My sixth hour involves going on trails around the school and digging deeper into nature. This class is the perfect class to end the day with.

Although my school day is over, my work day is not. I head off to work to help my little gymnasts get their skills. Listening to their days makes my day so much better.

After a long and hard day of school and work, I come home and complete my homework. Heading off to bed is always something I look forward to.

By- Andria Konczal. Andria focuses on school and loves to hang out with friends in her free time.