10 pictures of my life

By: Kenny McCurdy

This here is a picture of me struggling to wake up to my alarm clock before the bus comes. I hit the snooze button a couple times a day.

This picture is me picking out my clothes for the day before I head into the kitchen and pick out what to eat.

I choose frosted flakes almost every morning for breakfast, but when I’m feeling healthy and more awake I make myself eggs.

After I eat my delicious breakfast I always brush my teeth before heading out for the long day at school.

I walk out to my bus stop and I have to wait at the end of my driveway at 7:00am every morning with my neighbor waiting in the cold for the bus.

Me when i entered on the bus making my way to the high school regretting my life because i was so tired and cold.

Walking into the high school and the bus dropped us all off and the side doors are always shut so we have to wait for someone to open them for us every morning.

Once I got into the school I walked straight up the stairs right to my locker to put my backpack and get ready for the 7 hours in front of me.

After every school day when weights are open I always go to weights with my football coaches to get extra work in.

After every workout I get a ride home and when I get home I always get on the games with my friends.