Fall Fashion: Stylish Outfits for High School Students

Transitioning Your Summer Wardrobe into Fall

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love the weather, the holidays, the trees, and especially the outfits.  As soon as August hits, I immediately want to transfer my wardrobe from Summer to fall.  I pull out the leggings, hoodies, and the Uggs.  My whole TikTok for you page is people making outfit inspos for fall and saying how they want it to be Fall as soon as August hits.  Everyone wants it to be cold and begs for the fall outfits to come out.

How To Dress

When dressing to go outside, layering is key.  Always layer when stepping into the cold weather.  Layering doesn’t just keep you warm but also allows you to get creative with your outfits.  It allows you to make many different outfits including using different jackets or coats with a shirt underneath.  You can also layer using your summer clothes.  Being a high school girl, it’s always best to switch up your outfits.  Try not to wear the same thing once a week.  Always try to change up your pants, shirts, sweatshirts, and shoes so it doesn’t seem like you’re wearing the same thing.

My Top Favorite Fall Stores   

Fall has to be everyone’s favorite season.  Halloween, Thanksgiving, the weather, and the outfits.  Some of my favorite and most popular stores where you can get different clothes include:

Jeans- American Eagle, Pacsun, Zara, Brandy Melville

Sweatshirts- Dandy Worldwide, White Fox, Pacsun, Brandy Melville, Aritzia

Sweaters- Brandy Melville, Gap, H&M, Zara

Long Sleeves/Shirts- Brandy Melville, Lululemon, Amazon, H&M, 

Pants- Lululemon, Amazon, Brandy Melville, 

Shoes- Uggs, Converse, Birkenstock, Nike

Fall Outfit Inspo

By: Erin Watson.  Erin wrote this because fall is her favorite season to dress for.

One reply to Fall Fashion: Stylish Outfits for High School Students

1. Very nice fall fits! Will definitely use this as inspo! Thank you!